Phillips 66 Company

Getting Divorced

Getting divorced is a difficult life transition that can involve complex and time-consuming emotional and legal decisions. In addition to weighing your personal life choices, you will also want to think about how this event affects your Phillips 66 benefits coverage.

To Change Benefits Coverage

To make changes to your benefits coverage:

Phone: (800) 965-4421;
(646) 254-3467 (for international callers),
8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. CT, Monday – Friday

Website: UPoint

What to Consider

To help you think about how your life change will affect you, review the following list.

Ask Yourself Take Action
How are you managing the transition? Keep in mind that Resources for Living has information and tools to assist you during this time.
Will you need to make changes to your Phillips 66 benefits coverage? The changes available to you, and the deadline for making changes, depend on your situation.
How will your health care coverage be affected? Did your spouse have Phillips 66 health care coverage? Were you a dependent under your spouse’s employer-provided health care coverage? If you have children, whose employer plan covered them as dependents?
Do you have questions about or need to complete the process for a Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO) or a Qualified Medical Child Support Order (QMCSO)? The Qualified Order Center provides resources to help you through this process.
Will your health care and/or daycare expenses increase? Consider if you’ll need to contribute or increase contributions to the Health Care and Dependent Care FSAs.
Does your ex-spouse have Phillips 66 life and/or AD&D insurance coverage? Will you need to adjust your life and AD&D coverage? Do you need to cancel Spouse AD&D insurance?
Will you be adjusting your retirement savings goals? With a divorce, you may want to re-evaluate your saving and investing strategy.
Will you need to update your beneficiary designation? With the change in your family situation, it’s a good idea to ensure your beneficiary designations are current.
Are you changing your last name and/or address?
  • Change your last name and address on file with Phillips 66 through HR Connections at 1-855-480-6634. See Status Changes.
  • Update your personal information through your local Social Security Administration office and Department of Motor Vehicles.
Will you need to update your W-4?
  • Change your marital status or number of exemptions for income tax purposes by updating your W-4 through My HR Tools.
Do your financial goals need adjusting due to recent changes?